Friday 9 October 2009

Hello Blog, Lets Be Friends!!

Hello Blog, My name's Siobhan....
So here I'm finally doing the unimaginable. I'm starting my blog, so please be kind and lets try and be friends!!!

So where to start, i guess the best place would be the beginning when we were told to blog!! I was filled with a mixture of dread, apprehension...i felt like a fish out of water that had just been killed and was about to fried to be placed next to fish and chips. As you may have guessed i'm not to keen on this idea, but hopefully as time goes on we will be the best of friends litte blog friend.

Tomorrow i'm going to Ham House to get some more ideas and inspiration for this christmas piece, i'll let you know how i get on.

1 comment:

  1. This is the stuff Siobhan. Blogs are a bit scary to begin with but with the right care and attention they can grow to become much loved and cherished. You won't have a problem finding a voice and with a bit of will I'm sure you'll soon be enjoying the process.

    ReplyDelete